You should carefully read the following terms and conditions. Access to and use of this Website and the products available through this Website are subject to the following terms and conditions. Your use of this Website or purchase of our products shall imply that you have read and accepted these terms and conditions. If you do not accept any of these terms and conditions, exit or discontinue access to this Website immediately.
- Terms used. The term ‘ORIBEL’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner and operator of this Website, loveoribel.ca. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this Website
- Changes to Terms and Conditions of Use. ORIBEL reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time. These modifications will be effective immediately. You agree and accept that the onus is on you to review this Agreement periodically to be aware of such modifications. Your continued use of the Website shall be deemed to be your irrevocable acceptance of any modifications. If you do not agree to abide by any modified version of these Terms and Conditions of Use, you should stop use of this Website immediately.
- Account Set-up. In order to make purchases of our Products using our Website, you are required to open an account with ORIBEL (“Account”) and provide certain information about yourself as required by the online registration form. You warrant that: (a) all information submitted by you is true and accurate; (b) you will update and ensure the continued accuracy of all information submitted; and (c) your use of the Website does not violate any applicable law or regulation or the terms of this Agreement. You can choose to de-activate your Account at any time, for any reason, by logging into your account page and choose to delete your account. ORIBEL may suspend or terminate your Account in accordance with the terms of these Terms and Conditions of Use, or at any time without reason so long as ORIBEL in their absolute discretion determine.
Account Responsibilities. You are solely responsible for :
- the operation of your Account.
- maintaining the confidentiality of your Account login information.
- all activities that are associated with your Account, including but not limited to any purchases, use of the Website, or correspondence from your account to ORIBEL. In the event that you discover or suspect any unauthorised use of your Account or any other breach of security, you shall notify ORIBEL immediately. Upon notification, ORIBEL shall take whatever steps it deems necessary in respect of your Account and you agree to be bound by the decision made ORIBEL.
- Termination. ORIBEL reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Account of any user it believes is engaged in fraudulent, illegal, or inappropriate conduct in relation to any offers or promotions, including without limitation, using multiple user accounts or email addresses to meet promotion or offer requirements, using false names, impersonating others, or engaging in any other fraudulent or misleading conduct.
Terms of Sale
- Products and Price.All Products, product information, pricing and product availability listed on the Website are subject to change. ORIBEL reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue the sale of any Product without notice. You agree that ORIBEL will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of any Product or service.
- Payment Terms. For each Product you order on the Website, you agree to pay the price applicable for the Product as at the time the order was submitted (“Product Price”), the delivery fees for the delivery service you select (“Delivery Fees”), and any applicable Taxes (defined below). ORIBEL will automatically bill your credit card as submitted as part of the order process for such amounts, and you hereby authorise us to do so. You will be solely responsible for payment of all applicable taxes, fees, duties, and other governmental charges, and any related penalties and interest, arising from the Product purchase (“Taxes”) not withheld by ORIBEL. All payments are non-refundable (except as expressly set forth in these Terms and Conditions of Use). You shall be responsible to make your own checks and enquiries with the relevant authorities or bodies on the relevant taxes that may be payable by you in your jurisdiction.
- Orders. Your receipt of an order confirmation from us does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline or cancel your order (in whole or in part) without reason. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. Your order is not accepted until it is shipped (or a portion of the order is shipped). Notwithstanding the foregoing, you agree that, if we decline or cancel all or a part of your order, your sole and exclusive remedy is that we issue a credit to your credit card in the amount charged for the cancelled portion (if your credit card has already been charged for the order). If your credit card has not been charged, ORIBEL shall not be required to do anything further.
- Shipping Policy. Any delivery dates provided by ORIBEL are estimates from our logistic partner. ORIBEL reserves the right to make deliveries in installments. ORIBEL will send you an email when your order has been shipped and you may review your order and shipping information on your “My Account” page. We ship only within Singapore and the list of countries listed in the delivery selection.
- Return Policy. Subject to these Terms and Conditions of Use, ORIBEL offers a 30 days return policy where you can return any unused Product that is considered to be in a saleable condition for a refund or exchange. Returns shall not be accepted provided that ORIBEL confirms that your Product was returned in accordance with the Return Procedures below. Delivery Fee is non-refundable. Please note that we will NOT accept returns on clearance or discontinued Products. Proof of purchase must be sent with all returned Products. You are responsible for shipping the Product back to ORIBEL. You shall assume the risk of lost or damaged product while in transit to ORIBEL. Upon the item’s arrival to ORIBEL, the Product will be inspected for its contents. We reserve the right to refuse any returns. If we refuse the Product, we shall not be liable to send the Product back to you nor keep the Product for more than 30 days,
- Exchange. Only Products that are of higher or equal value to the initial purchased Product will be eligible for exchange. Any difference in amount will have to be paid in advance and in full before ORIBEL sends the exchanged item out. Exchange items will have to be first received before ORIBEL sends the exchanged item out.
- Refund. All parts and materials, packaging including the instruction manual and registration card must be returned to receive a full refund.
- Damaged Products. If the Product is received by you damaged (“Damaged Product”), ORIBEL will accept returns for a full refund only in accordance with the Return Procedures below, provided that ORIBEL confirms that your Product was a Damaged Product and was returned in accordance with the Return Procedures below, and your sole and exclusive remedy is that (a) we will issue a refund to your credit card in the amount charged for the Damaged Product (if your credit card has already been charged for the Product) or (b) we will not charge your credit card for the Damaged Product. The refunded amount will include the applicable Delivery Fee.
- Return Procedures. All returns must be made within 30 days after the Product shipment date. All returned Products must be unused, unaltered and not tampered with. All returned Products must be returned in accordance with the instructions received from contacting customer service at email@example.com. You are solely responsible for the cost of shipping the returned Product. All Products not returned in accordance with the Return Procedures shall be confiscated by ORIBEL and disposed off as they deem fit, and no credit or refund will be issued.
- Refund Method. Credit card refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank. After we have notified you about the credit card refund, please contact the card-issuing bank with questions about when the credit will be posted to your account.
- Subject to these Terms and Conditions of Use, ORIBEL grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, license to reproduce content on the Website and use the Website, provided that any use, redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following: (a) you may use, hyperlink, copy and distribute the contents found on this Website solely for personal, internal, non-commercial, informational purposes only. You may download one copy of any information provided in this Website onto a single computer for your own personal non-commercial use provided that you keep intact all accompanying copyright and other proprietary notices; (b) you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the Website as the source of the material; and (c) you may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content, nor may you transmit it or store it in any other Website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- Modification. ORIBEL reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Website or any part thereof with or without notice. You agree that ORIBEL will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Website or any part thereof.
- Intellectual Property.You acknowledge that all intellectual property right in the Website, including our rights to copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, and trade secrets (“Intellectual Property”) (excluding any User Content) are owned by ORIBEL. Except for the limited license set forth in Section 4.1, our provision of the Website and these terms and conditions do not transfer to you or any third party any rights, title or interest in or to such Intellectual Property. ORIBEL reserves all rights not granted in this Agreement.
- Right of Access. You agree that you will not: (a) use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy any pages within this Website or the Contents without ORIBEL’s prior written permission; (b) use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website; and (c) take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on ORIBEL’s servers.
- User Content of a Website user means any and all information and content that such user submits to, or uses with, the Website (e.g., a user profile or a forum). You are solely responsible for your User Content. You assume all risks associated with use of your User Content. Parties agree that ORIBEL may delete User Content at any time.
- License. By submitting or using your User Content with the Website, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to ORIBEL an irrevocable, nonexclusive, royalty-free and fully paid, worldwide license to reproduce, distribute, publicly display and perform, prepare derivative works of, incorporate into other works, and otherwise use your User Content, and to grant sublicenses of the foregoing, solely for the purposes of including your User Content in the Website. You agree to irrevocably waive (and cause to be waived) any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to your User Content.
- Feedback. ORIBEL will treat any feedback, communications, or suggestions you provide to ORIBEL as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
- Confidentiality. In the absence of a written agreement with ORIBEL to the contrary, you agree that you will not submit to ORIBEL any information or ideas that you consider to be confidential or proprietary.
Acceptable Use Policy.
- You agree not to use the Website to collect, upload, transmit, display, or distribute any User Content (a) that violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; (b) that is unlawful, harassing, abusive, tortious, threatening, harmful, abusive, invasive of another’s privacy, vulgar, defamatory, false, intentionally misleading, trade libelous, pornographic, obscene, patently offensive (e.g., material that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual) or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature or which is harmful to minors in any way; or (c) in violation of any law, regulation, or obligations or restrictions imposed by any third party.
- We reserve the right (but have no obligation under this Agreement) to review any User Content, investigate, and/or take appropriate action against you, in our sole discretion, if you violate the Acceptable Use Policy or any other provision of this Agreement, including removing or modifying your User Content, terminating your Account, and/or reporting you to law enforcement authorities. We may also remove or modify your User Content if it, in our sole judgment, violates the rights of, harms, causes distress or nuisance or threatens the safety of any other person, or creates liability for us or any other person. In order to cooperate with legitimate governmental requests, subpoenas or court orders, or to protect our business, we may access and disclose any information considered necessary or appropriate, including your Account username and password, IP address and traffic information, usage history, and your User Content.
Third Party Sites and Other Users
- Third Party Sites.The Website may contain links to, or advertisements for, third party websites (collectively, “Third Party Sites”) (g. social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest). Such Third Party Sites are not under the control of ORIBEL and ORIBEL is not responsible for the content of any Third Party Sites or any hyperlink contained in Third Party Sites, and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to those websites. ORIBEL provides these Third Party Sites only as a convenience to you as a user of this Website and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to Third Party Sites. You agree that you use and access all Third Party Sites at your own risk. In no circumstances shall ORIBEL be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on Third Party Sites unless it is specifically stated as so. When you link to a Third Party Site, the applicable service provider’s terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices govern. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction with any Third Party Site.
- Hyperlinks to ORIBEL from Third Party Sites. Except as set forth below, caching and hyperlinks to, and the framing of this Website or any of the Contents are prohibited: (a) You may hyperlink to the Home Page of this Website, upon prior notification to ORIBEL in writing. You must make a specific request for, and secure permission from ORIBEL prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, this Website or any of the Contents, or engaging in similar activities. We reserve the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of this Website or any of the Contents. (b) Your hyperlinking to, or your framing of this Website or any of the Contents constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use. This is deemed to be the case even after the posting of any changes or modifications to these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions of Use, you must discontinue linking to, or framing of this Website or any of the Contents. (c) In no circumstances shall ORIBEL be considered to be associated or affiliated in any manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites that link to this Website or any of the Contents. (d) We reserve all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.(e) ORIBEL reserves the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other site reached by links to or from this Website or any of the Contents.
- Other Users. Each Website user is solely responsible for any and all of its User Content. Because we do not control User Content, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any User Content and we make no guarantees regarding the accuracy, currency, suitability, or quality of any User Content, and we assume no responsibility for any User Content. Your interactions with other website users are solely between you and such user. You agree that ORIBEL will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred as the result of any such interactions. If there is a dispute between you and any Website user, we are under no obligation to become involved.
- Release. You hereby release us, our officers, employees, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, joint ventures, successors and any other companies under common control with us from claims, demands any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind including personal injuries, death, and property damage, that are either directly or indirectly related to or arise out of any interactions with or conduct of other Website users or Third Party Sites.
- The contents of this website, products and services are provided “as-is” and as available and we expressly disclaim any warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including the warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, quiet enjoyment, accuracy, correctness, reliability, currency, or timeliness; and that the contents available through this Website or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this website and the server is and will be free of all viruses and/or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, programme or macro.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. If applicable law requires implied warranties with respect to the products, then all such warranties are limited in duration to ninety (90) days from the date of purchase.
- ORIBEL does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through this site and ORIBEL will not be a party to or in any way monitor any transaction between you and third party providers of products or services. If a supplier provides an express warranty, that warranty is between you and the supplier and not ORIBEL. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if a supplier of a product provides a warranty for the product and allows us to pass it through to you, we will pass it through to you.
Limitation on Liability
- In no event shall ORIBEL, our officers, employees, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, joint ventures, successors and any other companies under common control with us be liable to you or any third party for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or the inability to use, the website, third party sites, or Products purchased through this Website or the conduct of other users of this Website, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Access to, and use of, this Website, Products and third party sites are at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data resulting therefrom.
You agree to indemnify and hold ORIBEL, our officers, employees, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, joint ventures, successors and any other companies under common control with us harmless, including costs and lawyers’ fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of (i) your use of the Website or Products, (ii) your User Content, or (iii) your violation of this Agreement. ORIBEL reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any claim or demand made by any third party in relation to this Website or the Products without the prior written consent of ORIBEL. ORIBEL will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
Term and Termination
Subject to this Section, this Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Website. We may (a) suspend your rights to use the Website (as well as your Account) or (b) terminate this Agreement, or any part thereof, at any time for any reason at our sole discretion without notice, without ascribing any reasons and without liability to you or any third party, including any use of the Website in violation of this Agreement or if we believe you are younger than 21. Upon termination of this Agreement, your Account and right to access and use of this Website will terminate immediately. You understand that any termination of your Account involves deletion of any your User Content you may have posted. ORIBEL will not have any liability whatsoever to you for any termination of this Agreement, including for termination of your Account or deletion of your User Content. Even after this Agreement is terminated, the following provisions of this Agreement will remain in effect: Sections 1, 3.5, 4.2 to 4.4, 7 to 12, and 14.
ORIBEL respects the intellectual property of others and asks that users of our Website do the same. Except as authorized in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Use, you are not permitted to use any of ORIBEL’s Intellectual Property without our prior written consent or the consent of such third party that may own intellectual property with respect to products displayed on the Website.
Governing Law and Arbitration
This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore. You agree that any dispute or claim relating in any way to your use of any Product, or the Website will be resolved by binding arbitration rather than in court, except that you may assert claims in small claims court if your claims qualify. For all disputes whether pursued in small claims court or arbitration, you must first give us an opportunity to resolve your claim by sending a written description of your claim to ORIBEL at firstname.lastname@example.org. We each agree to negotiate your claim in good faith. If we are unable to resolve the claim within 60 days after we receive this claim description, you may pursue your claim in arbitration. We each agree that if you fail to timely pay amounts due, we may assign your account for collection, and the collection agency may pursue, in small claims court, claims limited strictly to the collection of the past due amounts and any interest or cost of collection permitted by law or the Agreement.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of Terms and Conditions of Use between you and us regarding the use of the Website and the purchase of any Products on our Website. By accessing the ORIBEL™ Website (“this Website”), you unconditionally accept to be legally bound by this Agreement and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this Website. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. The word “including” means including without limitation. If any provision of this Agreement is, for any reason, held to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions of this Agreement will be unimpaired and the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed modified so that it is valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law. This Agreement applies to all visits to this Website, both now and in the future.